Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summers Eve Dress: The Pattern

The pattern for the dresses featured earlier is up woo hoo! If you would like to print it out and be all ready to go when I publish the tutorial feel free to print it HERE, or go to my list of free patterns on the side bar :) This weekend has been nuts, lots of photo shoots, helicopter rides and documenting miracles in process. Now my family is heading out to the Mercy to attend church (outside our living room) for the first time in seven months, we are so excited! I hope your weekend is shaping up to be just as wonderfully busy! In other news we have started to prepare for our MUCH needed R&R in Rome. We will be gone for almost 3 weeks! (We are leaving the kiddos with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days while we jump over to Egypt for some much needed Mommy/Daddy time, we haven't had a night alone in over four years!)





















(Lots of that will be going on ha! To much Info? Sorry...check our Simply Bloom HERE)
I was hoping that there may be some fabulous readers out there who wouldn't mind being a guest blogger during that time. I will be doing posts (I have already started some cool "on the road" projects) If you have a fun tutorial you would like to share please email me! Photo shoot tomorrow morning for the dress so fingers crossed the tutorial will be up by the afternoon.
Cheers!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog, just found it :) I just downloaded your Summers Eve Dress and was wondering what size it is, and was also wondering if you have a picture of the final dress/tutorial? Thanks!
    -katie
    wtrbaby6@hotmail.com
    miamoodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...